Taking the Pain Out of Implementation
What’s the difference between designing a solution, then implementing it?
Crimson & Co.
We design for implementation to ensure that every step of the project addresses the eight main ingredients to implementation success: money, time, people, communications, partnership, flexibility, quality, and avoiding risk. While others see implementation as an afterthought, we see it as an integral part of the overall endeavor.
Success depends on:
- Considering all solution alternatives, without any MHE bias.
- Meeting your business requirements most cost-effectively, even with a more manual solution if that’s the preferred approach.
- Finding a solution that maximizes the use of existing MHE for rapid implementation (in the case of a retrofit, especially with a limited planning horizon).
- Ensuring specifications for any MHE changes include expected testing routines so equipment providers know before bidding what requirements must be met.
- Providing continuing support throughout the implementation process to ensure that as any design issues arise they’re elevated for resolution as quickly as possible, ensuring everyone stays focused on the original intent, objectives and schedule.
- Ensuring implementation is not deemed complete until new processes are running at capacity with the staffing that was integral to the justification.
Remember, we start with the end in mind. Our experience across a broad spectrum of industries and a wide variety of implementation management issues ensures you get a solution custom-built to your specific business goals, challenges, and opportunities.
Let Crimson & Co take the pain out of implementation for your organization. Contact Bruce Strahan.
Program Management Office (PMO)
Project Management & Oversight